Custom Website Design and Hosting Packages
3 pages with advanced features
All the extras plus great design
DIY Design-It-Yourself Website Builder
Get online. Grow your business. Never miss a customer.
It’s Fast, No Coding, It’s Mobile,
Don’t be restricted by website templates. Instead, customize every part of your website’s pages by mixing and matching content blocks to suit your needs.
Professionally designed styles and beautifully coordinated color sets mean you’ll look good no matter what you choose.
Our unique website builder tools are so easy to use, you can create and update your entire site on your phone.
- Designed for all. Designed for you.
Whether it’s business or passion, choose from plenty of web designs to inspire. Our Website Builder templates get you started but they never hold you back. You’ll always be 100% original.
What Goes Into a Custom Web Design?
In today’s ever-changing digital world your home page or landing page continues to be the main feature of your entire message. There is definitely the same look and feel to most websites these days as many are built using WordPress and most of their templates all have the same pattern.
1. Header: The top part of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced user ability and experience.
2. Menu: You menu or top level navigation can be customized with limitless options.
3. Hero Slide Show: A slide show can also act as a way to navigate your reader to areas of interest on your website.
4. Feature Sections: Most contemporary websites often like to have feature sections which may include:
- Skills of Expertise
- Team Members
- Featured Products
5. Testimonials: Nothing builds consumer confidence like customer testimonials or reviews. A necessary feature on any web business website.
6. Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
7. Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.
Depending on the message of any particular website they all are displayed on pages. While each page is a mix of limitless content, style they share the same components. As well pages can have left or hand columns, be responsive or fit to a custom container size.
Part 1 Header: The top inch of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced userability and experience.
Part 2 Feature Page Header: A customized graphic adding visual support to your web page
Part 3 Navigation: Example of top bar plus right hand column drop down navigation for more complex websites
Part 4 Featured Page: Contents of this page can be displayed in a variety of ways and general includes text and a supporting graphic.
Part 5 Add Ons: Enhancing any website are add on such as E-commerce, Events, Email Marketing, Survey Forms
Part 6 Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
Part 7 Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.