What Goes Into a Web Design?
Typical Landing Page Breakdown
In today’s ever changing digital world your home page or landing page continues to be the main feature of your entire message. There is definitly the same look and feel to most websites these days as many are built using WordPress and most of their templates all have the same pattern.
1. Header: The top part of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced user ability and experience.
2. Menu: You menu or top level navigation can be customized with limitless options.
3. Hero Slide Show: A slide show can also act as a way to navigate your reader to areas of interest on your website.
4. Feature Sections: Most contemporary websites often like to have feature sections which may include:
- Skills of Expertise
- Team Members
- Featured Products
5. Testimonials: Nothing builds consumer confidence like customer testimonials or reviews. A necessary feature on any web business website.
6. Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
7. Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.
Typical Page Breakdown
Depending on the message of any particular website they all are displayed on pages. While each page is a mix of limitless content, style they share the same components. As well pages can have left or hand columns, be responsive or fit to a custom container size.
Part 1 Header: The top inch of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced userability and experience.
Part 2 Feature Page Header: A customized graphic adding visual support to your web page
Part 3 Navigation: Example of top bar plus right hand column drop down navigation for more complex websites
Part 4 Featured Page: Contents of this page can be displayed in a variety of ways and general includes text and a supporting graphic.
Part 5 Add Ons: Enhancing any website are add on such as E-commerce, Events, Email Marketing, Survey Forms
Part 6 Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
Part 7 Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.
The road to great results is with good planning
Once your order is placed or the budget has been approved our Art Department will get started creating your mock ups. Firstly however we require a Creative Summary which is a brief description explaining your ideas and thoughts regarding the design task. With this we can begin to create Mock Ups
We love to provide mock ups to help you visualize the finished product and our mock ups are works of art in themselves. Mock ups are a very useful tool to guide you in the direction for great results. They take time to do but in the end they save you a ton of expanse and time and grief. All our custom designs start with Mock Ups.
PROOF AND SHIP
Imagine it's your big day and your presentation that was sent out to everyone has typos, or the colors are all wrong and they look grey and low res? Typos, Low Res Images, Transparencies are all issues of the past. Once it's printed its TOO LATE! Our proofing to ship system guarantees that your final product is error free.