A great way to start, maybe its not time to start a website but you want to simply promote something coming soon!see more
Web Design Basic Plan
A perfect solution for any small business or personal website. A basic plan but far from basic features.See More
Web Design Deluxe Plan
Featuring design and hosting features than will scale with your business.see more
Web Design Ultimate
Our Ultimate design plan comes with our WordPress Ultimate hosting plan which includes 1 yr SSLSee More
What Goes Into a Web Design?
Typical Landing Page Breakdown
In today’s ever changing digital world your home page or landing page continues to be the main feature of your entire message. There is definitly the same look and feel to most websites these days as many are built using WordPress and most of their templates all have the same pattern.
1. Header: The top part of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced user ability and experience.
2. Menu: You menu or top level navigation can be customized with limitless options.
3. Hero Slide Show: A slide show can also act as a way to navigate your reader to areas of interest on your website.
4. Feature Sections: Most contemporary websites often like to have feature sections which may include:
- Skills of Expertise
- Team Members
- Featured Products
5. Testimonials: Nothing builds consumer confidence like customer testimonials or reviews. A necessary feature on any web business website.
6. Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
7. Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.
Typical Page Breakdown
Depending on the message of any particular website they all are displayed on pages. While each page is a mix of limitless content, style they share the same components. As well pages can have left or hand columns, be responsive or fit to a custom container size.
Part 1 Header: The top inch of a website that provides logo and brand identity, contact info and share tools as well as many other features for enhanced userability and experience.
Part 2 Feature Page Header: A customized graphic adding visual support to your web page
Part 3 Navigation: Example of top bar plus right hand column drop down navigation for more complex websites
Part 4 Featured Page: Contents of this page can be displayed in a variety of ways and general includes text and a supporting graphic.
Part 5 Add Ons: Enhancing any website are add on such as E-commerce, Events, Email Marketing, Survey Forms
Part 6 Blog Posts: Blogging or content marketing is a great way to increase your SEO and to keep your visitors coming back to your site.
Part 7 Footer: Often used for navigation, contact information, disclaimers, and copyright notices.